A Dentist Serving North Bethesda/Rockville, MD
“I am proud to serve patients in our community. The combination of continuing education and state-of-the-art equipment allow us to offer you and your family the high level of care you're looking for. My team and I will give you a warm welcome and our ongoing commitment to your dental health.” – Dr. Ziomek
In the Community
Dr. Ziomek is actively involved in raising funds and promoting dental treatment for the underprivileged and handicapped. She is Chairperson of the Annual Charity Silent Auction for the Maryland Foundation of Dentistry for the Handicapped.
Credentials and Memberships
- American Dental Association
- Maryland State Dental Association
- Southern Maryland Dental Society
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow, American College of Dentists
- Fellow, Pierre Fauchard
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
Outside the Office
Dr. Ziomek enjoys traveling, scuba diving, reading, and biking. She is devoted to her three nephews.
If you have any questions, feel free to email Dr. Ziomek at email@example.com